#5 Quotes from "The Jedi Philosophy" in English

Quotes from "The Jedi Philosophy": a book which led me to this project.


Hi, this entry is following the previous article.

Below are quotes from “The Jedi Philosophy”(Gakken, 2017).

The style of this book is an old Jedi teaching a young man who wishing to be a Jedi.


==
So I ask you again. “What do you really want to do?”  No, that’s not it. Don’t think. Feel. Feel what you truly desire. We tend to rely too much on thinking. We think that the things we think of using our brain are better than the things we feel.




“Well isn’t thinking more beneficial?
“After all that is common sense.”
“I want to do that but I’m too busy now.”

A momentary impulse to act occurs in your mind, but in the next instant it is negated by your thinking and you end up not by not acting. What remains is an empty, unsatisfied feeling.

I’m sure you have had this experience. Out of nowhere you feel a feeling of emptiness in your chest. It’s an inexpressible sadness that you sometimes feel when you awake in the morning.

“It wasn’t supposed to be like this. I should have been able to do something more” I’m sure you have talked to yourself like that.




++
Well, if you’re not satisfied with the way things are now, use the power in you to change your reality.

We always have the power to change realities that we don’t like. You reflect your thoughts on the world through the Force. You can achieve anything you wish for.

I hear you saying that it’s not that simple. Why do you think that? “If people could change their situations so easily, nobody would suffer”, you say. I see. You think that you need to suffer in order to accomplish something. But that’s just the reality that you believe in. Reality is the world you believe in.




==

In the next article, I will write why this book led me to this “Star Wars Celebration How Did Star Wars Change your life?” project. Stay tuned.

Previous Article: #4 Use the Force. An official book about how the Force works.
Next Article: #6 Four people messaged -- Project Updates

Follow us on Facebook: How did Star Wars change your life?
Email me to: howdidstarwarschangeyourlife[AT]outlook.jp


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments